We are a global clinical trial with an all-Japan regime
We will promote and support.
NEWS & TOPICS
- 2020.06.25（1st Seminar Report)“Importance of non-Clinical research and role of PM in drug development”
- 2020.03.10“Accepting trainees for the Human Resource development Program implemented by National Center for Global Health and Medicine”
- 2020.03.10<4th Seminar Report> Overview of Rregulations on Medical Devices & Regenerative Medicine Products and Recent Topics in Japan.
The 6th Global Clinical Trial Development Project ・Japan Consortium of Clinical Research Core Hospital (J-CCRC)” meeting
- 2020.02.254th Global Clinical Trial Advanced and Planning Symposium that will be scheduled on 27th February has been cancelled.
“4th Global Clinical Trial Advanced and Planning Symposium~ULTIMATEBILITY”
- 2020.02.25<5th Seminar Report>International harmonization at PMDA and activities of PMDA-ATC
- 2020.01.10(Conference Report) Go Global 14! ~４th Joint Conference between Osaka University Hospital and Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi~
- 2019.12.27(Report)４th Joint Conference between Osaka University Hospital and Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi.
- 2019.10.31<3rd Seminar Report>What I have been thinking about in the Kingdom of Thailand
- 2019.10.11We held the “5th Japan Consortium of Clinical Research Core Hospital (J-CCRC) “at Tohoku University
- 2019.09.30Participated in KoNECT International Conference 2019 and had a fulfilling meeting with Director of Care Rare Program in Korea.
- 2019.07.18The 4th Global ARO Network Workshop and the CRIGH Annual Assemble in Paris.
- 2019.07.02＜1st Seminar Report>“Current status of Research and Development in Pediatric field”
- 2019.06.05We held the 3rd Global Clinical Trial Advanced and Planning Symposium under the theme of “Glowing platform of global clinical research from competition to collaboration”.
- 2019.06.03An Explanatory Meeting for Medical Entrepreneur Program was Conducted.
- 2019.04.15The Opening Ceremony for the Osaka-Mahidol University International Office
- 2019.04.086th Seminar Report :
The main points to consider when preparing a clinical trial protocol ~From the viewpoint of review process as a medical doctor ~
- 2019.04.025th Seminar Report :Risk-Based Approach Based on ICH-E6 (R2)
-The Effects on Monitoring and Quality Assurance System-
- 2019.03.14Dr. Sihoon Lee from Gachon University visited us
- 2019.03.04Global Projects Kick Off Meeting in Bangkok
- 2019.02.06（Seminar Report) 4th Academia Clinical Development Seminar
“Things to consider in practicalizing medical devices”
- 2019.01.303rd Global Clinical Trial Advanced and Panning Symposium
~Growing platform of global clinical research from competition to collaboration~
- 2019.01.07（Seminar Report: 3rd Academia Clinical Development Seminar）
The efforts and issues of developing medicines for unmet medical needs by the venture pharmaceutical company
- 2018.12.11We Visited the Asan Medical Center in Seoul and Participated in KoNECT International Conference 2018.
- 2018.10.10Osaka University Hospital received visitors from Asan Medical Center
- 2018.10.04Japan’s Role in Promoting Global Clinical Reseach : The Model of Osaka University Hospital has been publiched on DIA Global Forum October issue!
- 2018.09.28(Symposium Report) Go Global 13! ～Let’s Share Each Activity～ Conducting Multi Regional Clinical Trials
- 2018.08.10Announce!!! Go Global 13! ～Let’s Share Each Activity～
Conducting Multi Regional Clinical Trials
- 2018.07.09Seminar Report: 2nd Academia Clinical Development Seminar
“Light and shadow of the development of new drugs for rare diseases –to overcome the Darwinian Sea-”
- 2018.06.13Seminar Report : Safety Assessment for New Drugs using Real World Data
- 2018.03.26Second Global Clinical Trial Advanced and Planning Symposium in Osaka.
- 2018.03.26The Concept of Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) and Academia’s Sought-After Response
- 2018.03.15～The future drug development based on ICH E17 guideline～
- 2017.12.11Translating academic discovery to patients’ benefit Lessons from our 11 years of SPARK at Stanford
- 2017.11.01“The Current Status and Issues of Multi-Regional Clinical Trials from the Viewpoint of the Pharmaceutical Company”
- 2017.11.01The 102th Medical Center for Translational Research Seminar
“Translating academic discovery to patients’ benefit: Lessons from our11 years of SPARK at Stanford”
- 2017.10.13The motivating lecture “MRCT, in Gynecological Tumor Areas”
- 2017.09.211st Core Clinical Research Hospital Global Clinical Trial Development Meeting
- 2017.09.201st Congress of the Society for Triglyceride Biology and Medicine
- 2017.09.14～The interview from Korea Economic Daily～ An article was posted!
- 2017.09.12A delegation from Seoul National University Hospital and Chonbuk National University Hospital
- 2017.08.01From Drug Discovery Research to Clinical Application
- 2017.07.05～ The Current Status of “Multi-Regional Clinical Trials (MRCT)” ～
What we should do now?
- 2017.06.20~Global clinical development in particular focused on oncology field~
- 2017.05.22“Healthcare services for assessment including Advanced medical care program and Healthcare services based on patient application ~Its primary policy and the exit strategies~”
- 2017.05.20First Global Clinical Trial Advanced and Planning Symposium
~To the Globalization of Clinical Research~
- 2017.05.11“The differences in regulations between our and other countries conducting clinical trials”
- 2017.03.30Our English Website is now available.